Senior PPC Manager
As a Senior PPC Manager, you will be fully responsible for developing a new vertical from scratch. This brings a perspective of building your own team. That is why it is extremely important for us to establish cooperation with a person who is proactive, who wants to face a challenge in his / her career of building something from the beginning. This requires strategic thinking and experience in both effective campaign execution & optimization as well as people management.
Do you feel excited about what you just read? Here are more details about the challenge and our expectations!
In the beginning, you will be responsible for:
- planning and building a strategy, and business model for the new unit at Performante
- launching, monitoring, and optimizing PPC campaigns on different ad platforms, to make sure that our plan is going well
- monitoring budgets and adjusting bids to meet the campaign's objectives
- tracking KPIs and producing reports
- suggesting and implementing campaign strategies and tactics across multiple channels
You are a perfect fit if you have:
- proven experience with running performance-based campaigns on different platforms, especially Facebook Ads and/or Google Adwords
- experience with campaigns with CPC/CPL/CPA targets
- ability to create and implement marketing angles that achieve the campaign objectives
- experience in a leadership position
- analytical thinking approach with strong reporting skills
- fluent command of English